Thursday, August 5, 2010

I don't know what the title to this will be

I want to write, but I don't know what I want to start with.



My research is done for the book about Ernest Thompson Seton. That would be a logical starting point, yet there are other things swirling through my head about which I think I need to write.



I've decided that I need to write a book called "Letting Go" since letting go is one thing I have had difficulty with in my life. It would be a journey through my life so far, a memoir I suppose. It would chronicle how my inability to just simply let go has impacted my life negatively.



I also want to write a book called "I'll Drink Wine on Your Grave When You're Gone - an Impossible Love Story". It would be a true love story, one whose ending is still undecided.

Maybe I can begin writing all three books. My head swirls with thoughts, memories, hopes, ideas each day, words begging to be given a home outside my brain.

Write.

That's all it takes.

Write.

No comments:

What happens when you take a break from Facebook?

Eleven days I ago I deactivated my Facebook account. The negative posts, political bashing, and idiotic memes were beginning to have an adve...