Thursday, July 22, 2010

Photography

Tonight I posted my latest photography on my photography blog: (photographybykellithomas.blogspot.com in case anyone is interested).

As I was going through the site, I found some very encouraging remarks from people. I have to admit it.....I love the feedback I get, especially when it is coming from other photographers - amateur or professional.

Photography is incredibly fulfilling for me. It is something I almost always do alone. My best work has come from spontaneous trips where I grab my camera, hop into the 4-Runner and head out without a clue as to where I am heading. My poor road atlases are ragged and faded, yet are so treasured by me. I carry a yellow highlighter in my vehicle so I can highlight the roads I take, always trying to take a road never before traveled. Oh, the things I have discovered!!

Gotta run for now.....

No comments:

What happens when you take a break from Facebook?

Eleven days I ago I deactivated my Facebook account. The negative posts, political bashing, and idiotic memes were beginning to have an adve...