Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield - Lyrics

I heard another song today that really spoke to me....here are the lyrics. Unfortunately, the lyrics you find online are often what the person who posted on the site THOUGHT the lyrics said, so I may have taken some liberties here not knowing what they say for sure!!

I feel these four walls closing in
Face up against the glass
I'm looking out...
Is this my life I'm wondering
It happens so fast
How do I turn this thing around?
Is this the bed I chose to make?
Its greener pastures I'm thinking about
Wide open spaces far away

All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared

[Chorus:]
Wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
I wanna run with the wild horses
Run with the wild horses!

I see the girl I wanna be
Riding bare back, care free
Along the shore
If only that someone was me
Jumpin head first, headlong with out a thought
To act and damn the consequence
How I wish it could be that easy
But fear surrounds me like a fence
I wanna break free

All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared

[Chorus:]
Wild horses I want to be like you
Throwing caution to the wind I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love, like I'm longing to
Wanna run with the wild horses
Run with the wild horses!

I wanna run too
Recklessly (not sure what this part is??) myself before you
I wanna open my heart tell him how I feel

[Chorus:]
Wild horses I want to be like you
Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love, like I'm longing to
Wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses!
YeeaaaahI wanna run with the wild horses

No comments:

What happens when you take a break from Facebook?

Eleven days I ago I deactivated my Facebook account. The negative posts, political bashing, and idiotic memes were beginning to have an adve...